This privacy notice explains what personal data (information) we hold about you, how we collect it, and how we use and may share information about you durg our management of your account. We are required to notify you of this information under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Touch Design Limited’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Cheryl Mathews. All matters relating to the privacy and security of personal information throughout the organisation should involve the DPO.
Under UK and EU Data Protection law, Touch Design Limited identifies itself as a ‘data controller’, and as such determines the purpose for which, and the manner in which, any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Please ensure you read this notice (sometimes referred to as a “privacy notice” and any other similar notice we may provide to you from time to time when we collect or process personal information about you. This privacy notice contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
1. WHO WE ARE
Touch Design Limited collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
In this privacy notice, references to “we” or “us” means Touch Design Limited.
2. DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We will comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our GDPR data protection policy.
3. THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE: INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
In the course of being employed to manage the property we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
Name, Date of Birth, Office Address, No. for Staff, Emergency Contact Details, and any other relevant information.
The provision of Name, Date of Birth, Office Address, Telephone numbers, emails, Bank Details, Car Registration, National Insurance No. for Staff, Keyholder Details, Emergency Contact Details, Employment Details and any other relevant information is required from you to enable us to perform our contract with you.
We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
4. THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE: INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
We also obtain personal information from other sources as follows:
Name, Date of Birth, Office Address, Home Address, Telephone numbers, emails, Bank Details, Car Registration, National Insurance No. for Staff, Employment Details and any other relevant information.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will typically collect and use this information for the following purposes:
• For the performance of administrative tasks and other relevant activities necessary for the work of Touch Design Limited
• For the performance of financial transactions
• For appropriate statutory record keeping
• For communication necessary for the performance of Touch Design Limited’s work, including the use of email to notify clients of relevant information
We seek to ensure that our information collection and processing is always proportionate. We will notify you of any material changes to information we collect or to the purposes for which we collect and process it.
6. WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We routinely share the following categories of personal data:
Name, Date of Birth, Office Address, Home Address, Telephone numbers, emails,
This personal information may be shared with the following categories of recipients:
UK Government (Home Office) Contractors, Our account management systems, HMRC, Direct debit system.
This data sharing enables us to perform our contracted duties as a Design Agency.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
7. WHERE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE HELD
Information may be held at our offices, and third-party service providers, as described above.
We have security measures in place to seek to ensure that there is appropriate security for information we hold including those measures detailed in our GDPR data protection policy.
8. HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT
We will hold Name, Date of Birth, Office Address, Home Address, Telephone numbers, emails, Bank Details, Car Registration, National Insurance No. for Staff, Keyholder Details, Emergency Contact Details, Employment Details and any other relevant information for 6 years
9. REASONS WE CAN COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We rely on contract under GDPR Article 6 as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
• fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
• access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
• require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
• require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
• receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
• object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
• otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
• claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• Write, email or call us at:
Touch Design Limited
The Quad, Stubbings Estate
Henley Road, Maidenhead
0334 051 260
• let us have enough information to identify you, your full name, address and property address,
• let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
• let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
11. KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
12. HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concernsi or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
13. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice was published on 1st August 2018.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, and when we do we will inform you.